All vegetable oils (canola oil, soybean oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, etc.) are extracted using the poisonous solvent hexane. According to J. Stanton, "vegetable oil isn’t a food. It’s an industrial product, and it has no place in our diet."
Olives are a fruit, and the oil has been used for centuries for its incredible flavor, health benefits, and healing properties. To reap all these benefits, you must be sure you are using pure, unadulterated olive oil without any vegetable oils added.
Know your source -- labels cannot...
In this Newsletter…
- Recipe: Basil pesto, Texas style
- Recipe: Lime Cupcakes with "Peaches and Cream" Icing
- Peeeeecans, popcorn…they are in!
- Don’t miss out – this offer expires soon!
- News you can hang your hat on: We are GO TEXAN certified!
We are thrilled to announce that our Texas Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars are GO TEXAN certified! Show your Lone Star pride and support Texas agriculture - a quality and difference you can taste.
Inside Toodles Tea & Favorite Things' December Newsletter:
- Introducing Toodles Tea & Favorite Things online store
- Free Shipping!
- A cookie-swap recipe with a sinfully delicious twist – shhhhh, don’t tell them it’s easy!
- Savor gourmet-chef recipes exclusively created for our Texas Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars
- More recipe Pin-Spiration